Tuesday, April 8, 2008

On the road again

I'll be gone for a bit in April.

First, continuing ed at the Anglican Covenant Conference at the Tutu Center at General Seminary. I always love being back at General and I'm looking forward to staying in the 'new' building, though I still feel a little bad for William Eigenbrodt, who no longer has a building named after him. My blog collecting resources for studying the covenant is here.

Second, to the National Workshop on Christian Unity/Episcopal Diocesan Ecumenical & Irreligious Officers Meeting (see why we love jargon? so much easier to say 'NWCU/EDEIO' meeting. wait, not really.) That's part of my job as ecumenical officer for the diocese.

Third, to a board meeting of Episcopal Peace Fellowship. That's because I believe Christians are to strive for justice and peace. You can become a Peace Partner today. Right now.

No comments: